PENHALIGON'S

Penhaligon's was founded in 1870 byWilliam Henry Penhaligon, who became Court Barber and Perfumer to Queen Victoria. The original shop was situated inJermyn Street. Penhaligon's was reopened in 1975 in Covent Garden by the fashion designer Sheila Pickles and the Italian film director Franco Zefirelli upon the formulas left by William Penhaligon himself. Penhaligon’s is the Royal Warrant holders of the British Royal Family. Penhaligon's is one of the last few true traditional perfume houses in the world: designing and making its own scents, going to great lengths to achieve precise effects. Only fine and rare ingredients are used, such as hand-squeezed oil of bergamot and jasmine oil at twice the price of gold.

The latest Penhaligon's Vaara as well as the famous gentlemen's grooming products have arrived.

Lily of the Valley Bath & Shower Gel

This classic Soliflore is one of the finest interpretations of the graceful, delicate flower. Now it's also available as a body cream. Citrus and bergamot top, heart of beguiling, creamy white flowers, rose, ylang ylang, jasmine and lily of the valley.

Penhaligon's
Lily of the Valley Bath & Shower Gel
SizePricePiece
300 ml11,000 Ft
Related products

If you like this perfume above we suggest these products.

^ Top of the Page
© 2008 Zólyomi Parfüm Kft. | www.zolyomiparfums.com | Vásárlás menete | Hírlevél