PENHALIGON'S

Penhaligon's was founded in 1870 byWilliam Henry Penhaligon, who became Court Barber and Perfumer to Queen Victoria. The original shop was situated inJermyn Street. Penhaligon's was reopened in 1975 in Covent Garden by the fashion designer Sheila Pickles and the Italian film director Franco Zefirelli upon the formulas left by William Penhaligon himself. Penhaligon’s is the Royal Warrant holders of the British Royal Family. Penhaligon's is one of the last few true traditional perfume houses in the world: designing and making its own scents, going to great lengths to achieve precise effects. Only fine and rare ingredients are used, such as hand-squeezed oil of bergamot and jasmine oil at twice the price of gold.

The latest Penhaligon's Vaara as well as the famous gentlemen's grooming products have arrived.

Lavandula Liquid Hand Wash

Our liquid soap contains gentle conditioning ingredients to leave skin hydrated and supple. Follow with our hand & nail lotion to leave hands smooth and protected.

Penhaligon's
Lavandula Liquid Hand Wash
SizePricePiece
300 ml8,700 Ft
Related products

If you like this perfume above we suggest these products.

^ Top of the Page
© 2008 Zólyomi Parfüm Kft. | www.zolyomiparfums.com | Vásárlás menete | Hírlevél